This Mexican beer cocktail that's savory, spicy, and tart is closely related to the Bloody Mary and is a sure hit at any party or festive occasion.
- 32 oz Clamato, chilled
- 32 oz Mexican lager, chilled (Modelo, Dos Equis, Corona, etc)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Maggi Seasoning (Can use soy sauce if you aren't able to find Maggi)
- 1 tsp hot sauce (Tapatio or other slightly vinegar-y Mexican hot sauces are perfect)
- Tajiín seasoning, to salt the rims (Can use salt and pepper, or chili powder)
Combine Clamato, beer, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Maggi, and hot sauce in a large pitcher. Store in the refrigerator until thirsty.
Serve over ice in a Tajín rimmed glass. Garnish with lime wedges if you're feeling festive.