White Bean Tomato Basil Mason Jar Salad
This tangy and refreshing Mason Jar salad is the perfect way to pack a healthy lunch without letting the greens wilt before it's time to chow down.
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 15 oz white beans
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 oz basil
- 4 oz feta
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Divide the salad ingredients between four Mason jars.
- Prep the dressing by combining all ingredients in a smaller mason jar. When ready to use, simply shake to emulsify the oil and vinegar.
- Pour the dressing into the salad jars, then shake to distribute. Pour salads out onto a plate or a bowl, tossing more as needed, and enjoy!