Weeknight Shrimp Scampi
This Weeknight Shrimp Scampi is a fast and flavorful meal that cooks up fast. Plump shrimp and rich butter make this recipe delicious!
- 1 8-oz package thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter and sweat the garlic over a medium-low heat. Add the garlic and bring the heat to medium, cooking until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Add wine and bring to a boil, and cook 30 seconds. Add salt, pepper, and parmesan and stir. Remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Use a thin long noodle like angel hair or thin spaghetti to make this recipe sing. Make sure to cook the garlic at a low temperature to avoid burning.