Watermelon Mint Feta Salad
This immensely refreshing salad fits in at any BBQ or outdoor party and is easy to make ahead since there are no greens in danger of wilting.
- 3 lb watermelon, with rind (About 2 lbs without the rind)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, thinly sliced (Plus more for garnish)
- 4 oz feta
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 5 tbs olive oil
- Cut the watermelon meat into chunks, about 1/2 to 1 inch big.
- Muddle the mint, then pour the lime juice over it. Whisk in the olive oil to form a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the watermelon and toss. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the top and garnish with fresh mint.