Watermelon Fruit Pizza
This pizza is oh so fruity! This Watermelon Fruit Pizza makes a great dessert for pool parties. Add whatever fruit you like to customize this treat.
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 large round slice of cantaloupe, about ½ inch thick cut from the center of the melon
- 1 large round slice of honeydew, about ½ inch thick cut from the center of the melon
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon in half and set one half aside. Cut one half into round disc slices, about 1 inch thick. Then cut each disc into 8 slices to resemble a pizza. Set aside.
- Grab other half of watermelon and using a melon baller, scoop out watermelon into little balls. Place decoratively on watermelon wedges.
- Using a small star-shaped cookie cutter, cut cantaloupe and honeydew into shapes. Place on watermelon wedges. Sprinkle wedges with blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. Garnish with mint.
We served this pizza with a side of yogurt dipping sauce. To make this combine together 1 cup of vanilla yogurt and 2 tablespoons honey. We love this pizza because it is so versatile! Set up a watermelon pizza bar by prepping all ingredients in bowls, letting guests top each pizza wedge with their favorite fruit.