These Venison Nachos are the perfect snack while enjoying a warm night in by the fire. Pass those tortilla chips over here, please!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb ground venison
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- tortilla chips
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced jalapeños
- sliced black olives
- chopped tomatoes
- sour cream
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, venison, garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook until venison is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 450ºF.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on a baking pan and sprinkle with cheese and venison. Bake until cheese melts, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with jalapeños, olives, tomatoes and sour cream.
Serve with a side of salsa if you wish. We love serving this as a fast weeknight meal with friends.