Traditional Red Sangria
Every friend group needs someone who knows how to make this essential and delicious pitcher drink.
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 apple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 orange, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup strawberries, cut into chunks
- Combine wine, apples, oranges, limes, brandy, and orange liqueur in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or even overnight.
- Add strawberries when ready to serve. Serve in glass with ice.
Play around with the citrus and non-citrus fruit combos--there are so many tasty variations! And if you want to try something extra refreshing, add soda water or bubbly wine before serving.