Tomato Cucumber Chickpea Salad
This Tomato Cucumber Chickpea Salad is so fast to make and is super filling! Make this for a to-go lunch this week at work.
- 1 8-oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- In a bowl combine the chickpeas, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Drizzle over salad and top with green onion. Serve.
You can dress with the dressing and chill before serving. We like to use large vine-ripened tomatoes for this salad.