[dropcap]M[/dropcap]ost of us probably don't clean our washer machines very often, after all, why would you clean an appliance that's designed to clean things? Unfortunately, washers can accumulate build-up from laundry detergent and other cleaning products, and sometimes this buildup can even turn into mildew if left unchecked. Thankfully, there are products designed to do just that, so you won't need to get your hands dirty. Tide Washing Machine Cleaner is a powerful washer cleaner for front loader or top loader washing machines.
Front-loading washer machines are especially important to clean because the rubber gasket around the door remains wet. If your washer smells, there's a good chance you need to clean your machine. It's just like using dishwasher cleaner to keep your dishwasher running smoothly and to help it effectively clean your dishes. Cleaning your washing machine regularly helps the machine clean your clothes better and prevents gross mold, mildew, and other buildups from accumulating.
Similar to single-use laundry detergent pac (like Tide Pods), using these is as easy as pouring the pouch of Tide Washing Machine Cleaner into the washer tub of your top-loading washing machine (or the detergent drawer of front-load washers) and run the washer. It can be used in high-efficiency or non-high efficiency machines.
Make sure to remove clothing from the inside and run washer on a normal cycle with a hot water setting. Using the Tide Washing Machine Cleaner once a month will help remove grime and buildup. The active cleaning agents in this 7-count box include oxygen bleach and biodegradable surfactants.
You can buy this product on Amazon in a variety of packs, customer reviews say it'll clean washers really well. It leaves behind a clean scent while the odor blasters simultaneously get rid of any gross smells that may be lingering. All you have to do is sit back and let the machine cleaning magic happen!
A disclaimer regarding safety information when you use Tide Washing Machine Cleaner: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk. Call a physician. Not for use with clothes.