Thyme and Garlic Cheese Dip
Serve this creamy herbed dip with crunchy vegetables or crusty sour dough and you'll have trouble leaving room for the main dish.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbs fresh tyme, finely minced
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, finely minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving. Can be made up to 1 day ahead.
For a aromatic twist, try using roasted garlic or goat cheese.