Texan Frozen Margarita
Grab that friend with a blender and take an afternoon to enjoy one of the most delicious and easiest to make cocktails around.
- 12 oz frozen lime juice concentrate
- 12 oz tequila (Go for a brand like Tequila512, Republic Tequila, or Z Tequila to go Texas local)
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- Lime and coarse salt, for garnish
- Fill a blender about half way with ice. Pour in the tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice concentrate, then fill the blender the rest of the way with ice.
- Pulse until smooth, then pour into glasses with salted rims and garnish with lime.
Generally, using fresh lime juice would be a good idea. But since the ice dilutes and masks the lime flavor, we need something a with little stronger flavor.