Reach under the car seat and in between the seat cushions. The Taco Bell Dollar Menu is kicking off 2020 by adding 21 menu items to the $1 Cravings Value Menu. Along with new favorites, the fast-food restaurant is bringing back Double Stacked Tacos for all to enjoy. Taco Bell, you've outdone yourself!
What are Double Stacked Tacos?
What is better than one tortilla? Two. First available as a limited-time menu item in 2016, the Double Stacked Taco is a beautiful mash-up of a hard and soft taco. Meat and toppings (like lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese) are added to the hard taco shell, which is then placed in a soft tortilla slathered with sauce and cheese.
And get this, the tacos come in three different varieties including Nacho Crunch, Chipotle Cheddar, and Reaper Ranch. Looks like you'll have to try them all! For one dollar you can buy one taco and for $5, you can add them to your cravings box.
How To Make Double Stack Tacos at Home
Feeling creative? Make your favorite fast-food chain tacos at home with this fun copycat recipe from Tablespoon. We recommend grabbing a bottle of Taco Bell hot sauce online to make your taco experience auténtico.
Interested in what else is on the $1 Cravings Value Menu? Take a look:
Everything on the New Taco Bell Dollar Menu
- Double Stacked Taco - Nacho Crunch
- Double Stacked Taco - Chipotle Cheddar
- Double Stacked Taco - Reaper Ranch
- Beefy Fritos Burrito
- Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito - AVA certified
- Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt
- Cheesy Roll Up - AVA certified
- Cinnamon Twists
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Spicy Tostada - AVA certified
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Cinnabon Delights 2 pack
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito - Sausage
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito - Bacon
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito Fiesta Potato
- Breakfast Soft Taco - Sausage
- Breakfast Soft Taco - Bacon
- Sausage Flatbread Quesadilla
- Hash Brown
- Mini Skillet Bowl
- Mountain Dew Kickstart