Sweet Potato Brownies
Sweet Potato Brownies are a thing? Yes they are, and they are fabulous! These brownies are vegan and taste so chocolatey!
- 3/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 1 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF and spray a square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the sweet potato, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Pour into the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth. Bake until the center is set, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
If the brownie still seems gooey, place in the fridge to solidify. Top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar if you wish!