This recipe was provided in partnership with RecipeLion.
Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
These Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls take the hassle out of weekend mornings and the best part is that you don't even have to leave the house.
- 4 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk (Reserve extra if mixture becomes dry)
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted (2 tablespoons melted; remaining can be kept at room temperature)
- Your favorite frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray 2 cake pans with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, buttermilk, and sugar. Stir to combine, add more buttermilk if needed. Dough will be moist and sticky. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Set aside.
- Very generously, flour your work surface. Turn out dough and pat into a ball. Roll into a rectangular shape until the dough is about 1/2-inch thick.
- Spread remaining softened butter over the surface of the dough. Sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon mixture. Gently press mixture into the dough.
- From the long end, roll dough into a log. Cut into 10 even pieces and place the rolls into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until just the tops are golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cook and rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Top with your favorite frosting.