Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach
These Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach are great appetizers to serve at your next get together! Frozen spinach and panko makes these mushrooms shine!
- 24 white mushrooms
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Prepare mushrooms by removing stems and discarding.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, spinach, half of the parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spoon into the mushroom caps, rounding slightly. Place mushrooms on a sheet pan.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining cheese, panko, and melted butter. Sprinkle mixture on mushrooms. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Look for large mushroom caps for this recipe. Eat these mushrooms immediately for the best taste.