Strawberry and Chocolate Yogurt Bark
Your little ones with love to snack on this Strawberry and Chocolate Yogurt Bark. Pack in their lunch box for as a special treat!
- 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Using a spatula, spread yogurt on the pan into a large rectangle. Sprinkle with strawberries and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Break into pieces and serve.
Do not use frozen strawberries for this recipe. They will be too wet for the yogurt. Add some fun and crunchy toppings like pretzels and nuts to add a little crunch.