Stir Fry Pork with Vegetables
Make this quick stir fry pork with vegetables for dinner tonight. Filled with tender pork and fresh vegetables, it's the perfect weeknight meal.
For The Marinade and Sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
For The Pork and Vegetables
- 1 lb pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 Tbsp canola oil divided
- 2 garlic cloves sliced thinly
- 1 medium bok choy stems diced and leaves torn into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- In medium bowl mix together all marinade/sauce ingredients. Reserve half of mixture and set aside. Toss pork in remaining half of mixture and marinade 45 minutes.
- Once the meat is marinated, heat a wok or large skillet over medium high and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add pork and stir fry until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil and add garlic, bok choy stems, and red bell pepper and stir-fry until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Add reserved sauce mixture and bring to a boil to thicken. Add bok choy leaves, bean sprouts, and pork and cook until heated through.
We love serving this pork stir fry with either rice or noodles. To make prep easier, buy a bag of precut stir-fry vegetables. Adjust cooking times accordingly.