Spinach and Cheddar Omelette Roll
This big-batch brunch recipe makes a delicious, light, and easy omelette that doesn't require specialized flipping techniques or standing over the stove.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 8 eggs
- 20 oz chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups white cheddar, shredded (About 6 oz)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a rimmed baking sheet by lightly greasing. Lay on a sheet of parchment paper that is slightly too big and has about an inch of overhang on each side. Lightly grease the parchment paper as well.
- Whisk together milk and flour. Add eggs, salt, and pepper, then whisk again to evenly mix.
- Pour the eggs into the baking sheet, then sprinkle on the spinach. Bake until the edges are set, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the cheese, then bake until it has melted, about 4 more minutes.
- Using the parchment paper, lift and roll the omelette tightly. Slice and serve.