Spicy Tony Chachere's Cajun Wings
These earthy and spicy Cajun wings bake up beautifully on their own, then get an extra layer of flavor with a hot sauce glaze.
Spicy Cajun Wings
- 5 lb chicken wings
- 5 tbs Tony Chachere's
- 1 tbs honey
- 3 tbs Vegetable oil
Hot Sauce Glaze
- 4 tbs butter
- 4 tbs Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together the Tony's, honey, and vegetable oil, ideally it'll be somewhat like a paste. Toss in the chicken, then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but ideally overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 F and arrange a baking rack about 4 inches from the top of the oven. Prepare baking sheets by lining with foil and lightly greasing.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on the baking sheets, then bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium saucepan to melt the butter and mix the sauce. Toss the cooked wings in the sauce and serve immediately.