Spicy Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers
Quick to toss together and quicker to cook, these sweet and spicy shrimp with a bite of heat make the perfect appetizers.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 20 oz canned pineapple chunks
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs honey
- 1 tbs hot sauce
- Soak 10 to 12 wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes. This will prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, and hot sauce. Toss the shrimp in this mixture until evenly coated.
- Skewer the shrimp, with 2 to 3 pieces of pineapple between each.
- Lightly brush the grill with oil to prevent sticking. Grill 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until the shrimp turn pink and are slightly charred.