Snowman Hot Chocolate
This adorable Snowman Hot Chocolate is cuteness is a cup! Make the snowmen with the kiddos – they'll love helping you in the kitchen.
- 4 cups hot chocolate
- 12 large marshmallows
- 16 small pretzel rods
- 12 mini chocolate chips
- 4 candy corn candies
- melted chocolate for decorating
- Make the snowman by placing a toothpick halfway through one of the marshmallows. Place a second marshmallow on top and repeat to get three marshmallows in the shape of a snowman.
- To the bottom marshmallow add two pretzels for legs and two in the middle marshmallow for arms.
- In a small bowl melt some chocolate and place into a plastic baggie. Pipe buttons and add the mini chocolate chips. Decorate a face and stick a candy corn nose in the marshmallow.
- Heat up the hot chocolate and serve in mugs. Place one snowman in each mug and enjoy.
These would be so cute at a holiday party. Make sure to let guests know that there are toothpicks in the snowman before serving.