Spicy Potato Slow Cooker Spicy Potato Korma
This vegetarian Spicy Potato Korma is a great way to get a ton of vegetables into your dinner! And the best part is that it's made in the slow cooker!
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 14.5-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp Chopped cilantro
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- In a slow cooker combine the potatoes, onions, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, diced tomatoes, salt, curry powder, garam masala, and crush red pepper. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-3 1/2 hours until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl combine the cilantro, lime juice, and greek yogurt. Dollop on the potato mixture before serving.
If you do not like your korma spicy, disregard the red pepper flakes. You can also stir in the yogurt mixture to the potatoes after removing from the heat.