Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Cozy up for something new and enjoy your hot chocolate with a new twist—a peppermint twist!
- 8 cups whole milk
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 20 peppermint candies (Crush for garnish)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (For garnish)
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook for 60-70 minutes until warmed through and the chocolate has melted. Stir it roughly half way through to help the chocolate melt.
Adore hot chocolate but want a little more oompfh? Skip the peppermint extract, then spike it with a cup of peppermint schnapps or creme de menthe just before serving.