Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
These Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so tasty and easy to make! Just pop them in the slow cooker and you are good to go!
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Add in the potatoes, butter, garlic, 1/4 cup of water, and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours until potatoes are tender.
- To the slow cooker add the sour cream, parmesan, and milk; beating with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add more milk if needed. Serve.
If the potatoes seem too thick, add more milk if needed. Top with freshly chopped green onion.