Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Toss this hands-off broccoli and cheese casserole recipe in the slow cooker and focus on the more important things.
- 20 oz frozen broccoli florets, partially thawed
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine broccoli, soup, 1 cup of cheese, onion, paprika, hot sauce, celery seed, and Worcestershire sauce in the crock pot and stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours, or on high 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle on remaining 1/2 cup cheese and cook uncovered until cheese melts, about 30-60 minutes on low or 15-30 on high.
Top with crushed butter crackers when sprinkling on the last of the cheese for a tasty crunch!