Sloe Gin Fizz with Rose Water
The vegetal notes of gin combined with the bubbly citrus balances out the mysterious rose flavor resulting in an adventurous, not too sweet cocktail.
- 1 1/2 oz club soda
- 1 oz gin (Plymouth and Tanquerey 10 are good, smooth options)
- 3 oz sloe gin
- 1 oz grenadine
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes rose water
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- Crushed rose petals, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Cap and shake to cool through.
- Serve, garnished with crushed rose petals.