Skillet S'mores Dip
This quick and easy S'mores Dip is perfect for when you're craving a raging bonfire, but want to stay cozy indoors and away from the mosquitos.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbs butter
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 10-12 large marshmallows (Swap for roughly 2 cups mini, if you prefer)
- Graham crackers (For dipping)
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Heat skillet to medium then add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted and is sizzling, add the graham cracker crumbs. Stir to evenly incorporate butter, and fry until crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat, and add the chocolate, stirring to evenly mix the chocolate and crumbs. The chocolate doesn't have to entirely melt during this step.
- Top with marshmallows and bake until marshmallows are browned to your desired color, generally about 7-9 minutes.
- Serve warm with whole graham crackers and enjoy!