Shrimp Foil Packets
Looking to cook something on the grill (or the campfire)? These Shrimp Grill Packets are the answer to your dinner dilemma.
- 1 1/2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 12.8 oz package andouille sausage, sliced thin
- 3 ears ears corn, cut into quarters
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lemon
- Preheat your grill over high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut eight sheets of aluminum foil, about 12 inches long. Divide the shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes in four foil squares. Fold up the sides. Sprinkle with the olive oil, cajun seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Top with the remaining four aluminum foil sheets and crimp to make a packet. Place on the wrapped aluminum foil on the grill and cook until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove from the grill and top with parsley and lemon.
If you like it more mild, use less of the cajun seasoning. It's done when you can pierce the potatoes with a fork and the shrimp is pink.