Santa Fe Chicken Wrap with Spicy Sour Cream Sauce
This spicy and flavorful wrap keeps the calories down by skipping out on cheese but not out on flavor, perfect for a health conscious lunch.
- 2 large tortillas
- 1-2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup corn, divided
- 1/4 cup diced tomato, divided
- 1/4 cup black beans, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded or chopped rotisserie chicken, divided
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion, divided
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 2 tbs avocado
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 pinch cilantro leaves (Optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine sauce ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth, about 1-2 minutes
- Layer the wrap ingredients into tortillas, starting with the lettuce, leaving about 1/4 inch border around the edges. Drizzle sauce onto each wrap evenly.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy!
Once you try this sauce you'll want it on everything. Make a big batch and keep it in the fridge for a few days to try on eggs, nachos, or any time inspiration strikes!