If ignorance is bliss, then it's best to not dig too hard into your fast food habits. Of course there will be hits and misses at even your favorite restaurants. Maybe a Chick-fil-A employee will forget to say, "My pleasure," after you thank them for taking your order. Maybe Whataburger won't have the drink mix on hand to make the famous secret menu Whataburger Hulk drink. However, there are some secrets of the trade that can only be learned through experience. When we found this Reddit thread, we knew we had to share some of these answers.
Fast food workers from chains around the country reveal the one thing you should just never, ever order.
1. The Starbucks secret menu.
2. Lemons and ice, everywhere.
3. But olive olives!
4. Panera's pasta.
5. Subway's seafood.
6. Jack in the Box milkshakes.
7. Concession stand hot dogs.
8. Sonic's chicken isn't... chicken?
9. Little Caesar's imposter butter.
10. Taco John's beans.
11. KFC's BBQ sandwich and pot pies.
12. Any McDonald's McCafe drink ever.
13. Just reconsider Olive Garden altogether.
14. Chick-fil-A is cleaner than Ruth's Chris Steak House?!
15. Einstein Bagel's eggs.
16. Grocery store restaurants in general.
17. Dunkin' Donuts' pre-cooked eggs.
Did your favorite orders make this list?