Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp red wine (A dry red is best)
- 8 chocolate truffles, chopped (We like the Sea Salt variety for this dip)
- Strawberries and pretzels for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine cream cheese, mascarpone, and Parmesan together in bowl. Mix well to evenly distribute the Parmesan cheese throughout.
Add red wine, stir to combine.
Press dip into small baking dish and smooth the top with back of wooden spoon.
Bake the dip for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and sit for 10 minutes.
Pile chocolate truffles onto top of dip after 10 minutes, and serve immediately with strawberries and pretzels!
To make ahead, simply complete Step 2-4, wrap the dish in foil, and take to event. Bring chopped chocolate truffles in small container. Complete Steps 5 and 6 at party, and watch the smiles appear.