Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 25 oz premade ravioli, still frozen (Grab some with a seasoned beef filling to be the most authentic!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 cup flour (Or more, as needed)
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (Or more, as needed)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Preheat your oil to about 350 in a deep fryer or heat about 2 inches oil over medium.
Prepare your assembly line. Put the flour in a wide, shallow bowl with any salt, pepper, or other desired seasonings. In another bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. And to a final bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
Dip the frozen ravioli in the flour, then egg wash, then the breadcrumbs, making sure to shake off excess while coating. Set them aside on a plate until all have been breaded. Frozen ravioli stick better to the flour, but you can use thawed if you prefer.
Working in small batches so they don't stick together, fry until golden brown and warmed through, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels until all have been cooked.
Serve warm, sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan and with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.