Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time:
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- 3/4 cup grated Monterey jack
- 8 oz water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Squeeze the thawed spinach to remove all excess moisture.
Combine sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan, and pepper jack in a mixing bowl.
Add spinach, artichoke hearts, water chestnuts, and spices. Mix until evenly combined.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, can be made up to 2 days ahead.