Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 2 hours
- 24 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 14 oz artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 cup cup Parmesean cheese
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir periodically. Cook on low for 2 - 4 hours. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
This spinach and artichoke dip makes a perfect party food. Keep it in the slow cooker while it is unplugged to make sure the cheese doesn't curdle and it stays warm.
You can also serve this dip with raw vegetables like carrots and celery.