Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
For the Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/4 head red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved.
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup garlic pita chips, crushed
For the Dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large salad bowl toss together the romaine, cabbage, grape tomatoes, and red onion.
Meanwhile in a blender combine the olive oil, mayonnaise, sugar, garlic, soy sauce, ground mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pita chips and serve.
Serve this salad right away once dressed.
You can use any other cracker in place of the pita chips.