Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
Mixed Summer Vegetables
- 2 medium eggplant, sliced into disks (Slice these a bit thinner than the zucchini since they take longer to cook)
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, cut in half (Also known as Baby Bella)
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into quarters
- 3 zucchinis, sliced into disks
- 1 cup parsley, tightly packed
- 2 tbs shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
Place all chimichurri ingredients in a food processor and pulse to finely chop.
Heat the grill to medium high. Grill everything until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
Remove the veggies from the grill. Drizzle the chimichurri over them, tossing if desired. Serve warm along with the main dish, or ahead of time as an appetizer.