Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup feta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl combine the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, black olives and red onion.
In a small jar combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano. Shake to combine. Pour over salad and toss. Sprinkle with feta and serve.
This salad is best served chilled, letting the cucumbers marinade in the dressing.
If you love olives, experiment with different kinds in the salad.