Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 16-oz container frozen whipped topping
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz dark chocolate chips
In a large bowl whip together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in the whipped topping and pour into the pie dish. Let cool 1 hour in the fridge.
After one hour heat the heavy whipping cream in the microwave until steaming and just below a boil. Stir in chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Pour over pie and spread. Chill for 1 hour or overnight.
Top with chopped peanuts as a garnish.
If you really want a chocolate punch, use a chocolate graham cracker crust.
Serve this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Slow Cooker Candied Pecans. Nutty!