Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 pound turkey sausage, browned and drained
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mozzarella, turkey sausage, beans, onions, corn, and tomatoes.
Pour mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly. Top with shredded Mexican cheese.
Bake in oven until the dish is bubbly and the top begins to brown, between 5 and 10 minutes depending on your oven shelves and heat.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.