Pumpkin Chocolate Mousse
If you love pumpkin and chocolate, you've got to try out our Pumpkin Chocolate Mousse! Layers of pumpkin and chocolate make this so delish!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the pumpkin and place into 6 serving glasses.
- In a saucepan whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream. Cook on medium-low, stirring until mixture coats the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes. remove from heat and stir in chocolate and vanilla. Pour into a bowl and chill in the fridge until cool.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the remaining heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Stir 1/4 of the heavy whipping cream into the chocolate. Fold in the rest gently and spoon the mixture on top of the pumpkin mixture. Chill for 1 hour. Serve.
You can also pipe the chocolate mousse decoratively into the serving glasses. These desserts can be chilled in the fridge for up to 3 days.