Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge
This two layer Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge is a sweet treat to enjoy! Just cook this fudge in the microwave, pop it in the fridge, and you're done!
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a square baking pan with parchment or aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the sweetened condensed milk and the dark chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds. Cook until completely melted, about 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Chill in the fridge while preparing the pumpkin layer.
- To make the pumpkin layer, melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds. Cook until completely melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate mixture and smooth. Place in the refrigerator and chill until set, about 2 hours or overnight. Cut into pieces and serve.
If you want a marbled look, run a knife in between your layers to mix them slightly. To slice, remove the fudge from the pan and peel away the parchment or foil. Cut into small squares.