Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin season is here which means that it's time to make a whole batch of Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars! Grab them while you can, these bars go fast!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
For the Cheesecake Layer
- 2 8-oz cream cheese boxes, softned
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
For the Pumpkin Layer
- 15 oz canned pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and foil a square pan.
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the pan.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in the sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Beat until smooth. Divide the mixture into two bowls. In one bowl add in the canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie mix. Beat until smooth. Pour onto the crust and smooth. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top and run a knife between the two mixtures to marble. Bake until set, about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Transfer to the fridge and let chill for 3 hours. Serve.
If you want to keep the layers separate, do not run your knife through both mixtures. To slice, remove the cheesecake from the pan and peel away the foil. Cut into small squares.