Pulled Pork Nachos
Pile up your plate of nachos with tender pulled pork. A big plate of these Pulled Pork Nachos makes a great game day appetizer!
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 1/2 cups prepared pulled pork (see recipe below)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salsa for serving
- guacamole for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the tortilla chips on the baking sheet and sprinkle the pulled pork and cheeses on the chips.
- Bake the chips for about 5-10 minutes, until cheese melts. Top with black olives, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
We like to use this Dr Pepper Pulled Pork for this recipe. You can also buy pre-made pulled pork in the deli section of your grocery store.