Pomegranate, Almond and Avocado Salad
Nothing says the beginning of the Fall than an abundance of Pomegranate! Make this Pomegranate, Almond and Avocado Salad today!
- 6 cups spinach
- 2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 grapefruit or orange, segmented
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
For The Dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange spinach, avocado, almonds, feta, grapefruit, and pomegranate seeds in 4 bowls.
- In a small bowl combine the vinegar, shallot, and dijon mustard. Whisk to combine. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
Love pomegranates but hate the hassle of picking out the seeds? Check out cups of pomegranate seeds in the produce section. Season the salad with salt and pepper to bring out the flavor of the avocado and pomegranates.