Pitcher Bloody Marys
Whether you're celebrating Mardi Gras, brunching it up, or enjoying some hair of the dog, Bloody Marys are the versatile drink to get the party going.
- 6 cups vodka
- 9 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbs hot sauce
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- 1 tbs celery seed
- 1 tbs black pepper
- Salt, if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized pitcher and refrigerate at least one hour, but if longer if you can. Overnight is great, but up to three days is even better.
- Serve over ice, garnished with your choice of celery, pickled green beans or okra, stuffed green olives, lemon wedges, or even bacon if you're feeling adventurous.
Prep your party with a Louisiana King Cake and this cocktail, then you'll have everything you need for a good Mardi Gras. Laissez les bons temps rouler!