Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
These Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs are made using our easy-peel hard boiled eggs. Learn how to make mess-free deviled eggs.
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup pimento cheese spread
- In a large pot add 1 inch of water and insert a steamer basket. Bring to a boil and add eggs, cover and cook until hard-boiled, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from steamer basket and immediately transfer to a bowl filled with ice water. Let cool for 20 minutes before peeling under cool water.
- Half each egg and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonaise and pimento cheese. Add a scoop into each egg half and serve.
We prefer the steaming method over boiling because it ensures a fast and even cook. If you do not want to cook your own eggs you can always buy boiled eggs in the deli section of your grocery store.