Pesto Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
This Pesto Cheese Pull-Apart Bread is such an easy appetizer to serve with your next dinner. So cheesy with bunches of basil flavor!
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Using a serrated knife, make 1-inch diagonal cuts across the bread, leaving the bottom intact. Turn the bread and cut the opposite side of the bread, making lots of small slices of bread. Place the bread on a large square of aluminum foil.
- Using a spoon, pour the butter into the cuts of the bread evenly. Do the same with the pesto. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmesan and wrap tightly in the foil.
- Bake 15 minutes, then remove the top of the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Serve.
Let the bread sit for a few minutes before serving to prevent a burnt mouth! Make your own pesto or use a store-bought.