Pecan Cream Pie Cocktail
This Pecan Cream Pie Cocktail is a sweet way to indulge as cream soda and Butter Pecan Cream Liqueur come together with some delightful fizz.
- 2 oz Butter Pecan Cream Liqueur (We swear by Sugarlands' Butter Pecan Sippin' Cream)
- 4 oz cream soda
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can club soda
- Butterscotch or caramel, for drizzling
- On a small plate that will fit the lip of your glass, pour about 1/2 cup of butterscotch or caramel syrup. You can eyeball this, no need to measure.
- Take your glass and dip the rim into the syrup, rotating the glass a few times to be sure it sticks to the rim. When you're ready, pull the glass straight up from the plate and voila! Now your drink has a fancy rim.
- To the glass, add the Butter Pecan Cream Liqueur, cream soda, brown sugar, and the vanilla extract. Lightly stir. It'll get fizzy, so just wait a few moments for the fizz to subside.
- Top off your drink with club soda, and enjoy!
There's nothing like a cocktail for the whole family, so if you're serving a big crowd, try our Apple Pie Moonshine Punch.