Pear Autumn Salad
With Fall around the corner, this Pear Autumn Salad checks all the boxes when it comes to a cozy and healthy meal to watch the leaves tumble.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 pear, washed and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2-3 Tbsp Poppy Seed dressing
- In a large bowl toss together the romaine lettuce, pear slices, dried cranberries, walnuts and chopped parsley. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Serve this salad right away once dressed. You can also use apples in place of pears.