Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Chips
These crunchy and delicious veggie snacks are great on their own, added to a spread of appetizers, or as a side to pastas, poultry, or even seafood dishes.
- 3 med zucchini
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds, then toss the rounds in olive oil.
- Mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan in a separate bowl. Add salt and pepper as well.
- Dip each zucchini chip into the bread crumbs and press to coat.
- Transfer to the baking sheet, putting the zucchini in a single layer, and leaving a little bit of breathing room between the chips.
- Bake until the chips are browned and crisp, about 25-30 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and serve warm.
Try this quick snack trick with eggplant and squash for some healthy and tasty variety.